Our craftsmanship and quality are what make each Fano guitar stand out from the crowd. Every builder take on the responsibility of delivering some of the best guitars in the business using our ‘one man, one guitar at a time’ ethos. So it’s all about the attention to detail. It’s this focus that ensures we are building some of the best guitars in the marketing.
After detailed training, you’ll use your skillsets to wire, fret, dress, set up and recreate the guitar wear and aging patterns that Fano are famous for. From extra light distressing to a full on aging, its about using your skillsets to build a bespoke hand made guitar.
- Specialist will complete a full finishing and setup process with an high level of quality in each processing step.
- Uses unique tools skilfully to modify the painted finish on guitars to create exact replicas of iconic instruments.
- Hand sculpts and refines all tactile areas of the guitar to replicate the feel of authentic vintage instruments.
- Will be involved in the hardware aging process for metal components and the creation of historically accurate plastic components.
- Works to a standardized daily output and quality requirement.
- May be asked to simulate credible wear patterns as needed on special projects or unique reproductions.
- Participates in the daily clean-up and maintenance of the lab-like work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Manual skills.
- Artistic sensibility.
- Willingness to learn.
- A self-starter.
- General knowledge of guitar construction required.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience with using hand tools to deliver precise results required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Prior woodworking and finished experience preferred.
- Solutions oriented approach to challenges/issues.
- Outstanding time management skillset with the ability to prioritize without direct supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Follows safety procedures.
- Must be self motivated.
- Mandatory overtime when required.
Send your CV and salary expectations to Graham Dowling at email@example.com